In this episode, our CEO Àlex Rodríguez Bacardit, devotes some time to answer questions from our friends from in- and outside of business, clients and other people we admire.
Àlex rambles on for half an hour giving answer to the following questions:
- Who's the most brilliant individual you've ever worked with?
- What are your business weaknesses and what do you want to improve on?
- When are you going to launch the Startup Grind Mars chapter?
- What are the pros and cons of founding companies with friends?
- How do you establish a company culture in a remote environment and how to keep the team aligned?
- What drove you to start the company?
- What are the main excuses people have to procrastinate on launching their startup?
Many thanks to Marc Collado, Josh Feldberg, Clemens from Barcinno, German from Exedra, Francisco Javier and Joan for the questions!